Developmental mentoring is a powerful personal development tool which enables people to learn from their own experiences, improve performance and maximise their leadership potential. It offers support which is similar to coaching but on a longer term and less formal basis. The programme will enable you to develop new skills and identify your existing skills that will help you be an excellent mentor.
The 2 day workshop is spread over 1 month to give you time to practice what you have learned and reflect. You will develop confidence in using different mentoring tools and techniques and increase your self-awareness as you work reflectively with others from across health and care. All mentors attend a 2 day training programme which comprises of 2 workshops approximately one month apart:.
Skip to main content Skip to navigation. Toggle navigation. Do you have a passion for supporting the development of others?
- Raising Hell 5: What the Dead See.
- Mentoring for Leadership | Thames Valley and Wessex Leadership Academy.
- Cell Mates 2 :Yuris Story.
I am building an online business, so may well be looking for mentoring from someone who has experience and knowledge in that space. Chances are they will be a lot younger than me!
A story about storytelling a mentoring story
So what! If they can help me get to my goals quicker than I could on my own then why would I baulk at engaging a mentor who is significantly younger than me. The concept of reverse mentoring has gained currency in recent years, but to me this smacks a bit of ageism.
- ONLY TODAY!!
- 30 Minute Mentors: Connecting Young Alumni to Students – EverTrue!
- Results Coaching from Tony Robbins Life Coaches!
- Mentoring and its importance for diversity and inclusion - Civil Service.
- PREPARATION FOR DISASTER AND FRUGAL LIVING FOR THINKERS AND THICKHEADS;
- Get Coaching. Get Results.!
- A story about storytelling a mentoring story?
The suggestion seems to be that if I am a mentor and am therefore old!
Related 30 Minuten Mentoring (German Edition)
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved